Friday, October 23, 2009

X-Ray Photo Shop More!!!!!



I had so much fun doing this in my last blog that I had to do it again. I down loaded some pictures off of the Internet and I down loaded a free Photo Editing program from the Internet and I went to work on my X-ray editing.
I love this technology.
Just imagine what a professional could do with a real program like Photo Shop?










I would take my camera to every game in hopes that they would wear white!!!!!





I

















It even worked on animation!!!!



































































OK, this one is a guy but still, very cool. Wish I would have done the stockings.


















































































Wish I could do this with my eyes.



























































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment